What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Respected, Natural-Health Crusader Finds A Completely Safe, Painless, and Effective Way To Permanently Remove Moles, Warts, or Skin Tags In Just Three Days; And Finally Reveals The Incredibly Easy, Step-By-Step Actions You Should Already Be Taking To Ensure The Health And Look Of Your Skin!
- You will find that your moles, warts, and skin tags will start to disappear – if not TOTALLY be gone – in as little as 3 days.
- You will feel better and look better, and your self-confidence and self-esteem will go through the roof!
- You will be able to spend more time doing the things that you do without fear of pain, infection, or embarrasment.
- No more endless days of fighting a losing battle with these problems? To wake up and enjoy the rest of your day knowing your skin is clear and pain-free, and STAYS that way?
- Is your skin always dry, itching, and peeling from the side effects ofchemicals and drugs?
- Have you tried any painful medical techniques like freezing, burning, or even surgery with little or no long-term results?
- Have a permanent solution for unsightly moles, warts, and skin tags for you and your entire family.
- Freedom from expensive and ineffective products, their side effects, and the daily grind of putting harsh unknown chemicals on your skin?
- Eliminate most – if not ALL – of your moles, warts, and skin tags in as little as 3 days!
- Do you have moles, warts, or skin tags that are constantly irritated or even bleeding?
How much can I trust what they say?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Mole Wart Removal scores an averge of 3.74, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Mole Wart Removal scores 69.50/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.molewartremoval.com/c/index.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: molewartremoval.com you’ll also be taken through to molewartremoval.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)